ICE Renewables Ltd step up a gear as they celebrate with their manufacturers and customers at All Energy 2014
ICE Renewables returns to All Energy for the seventh year in a row stepping up a gear and celebrating it’s success as distributed wind and renewables specialist with 4MW of sold, installed and maintained renewables projects across the UK.
AND there is plenty to celebrate according to ICE Renewables manufacturers and customers.
- ICE Renewables are operations and maintenance service providers of choice for wind turbine manufacturers and customers including Lagerwey, PowerWind, Windflow, Vergnet, Espe and AOC
- Customers and manufacturers consistently benefit from a 98.5% availability rate offering continued excellence of service.
“Very professional, reliable, conscientious and friendly.” Richard Symes, recently resigned ICE O&M customer and owner of a Vergnet GEV MP C
- The sale, installation and operations and maintenance of our latest Vergnet GEV MPR 250kW turbine in Yorkshire this month.
ICE Renewables has currently sold and installed all Vergnet turbines across Great Britain.
- The sale of the first ESPE 60kW in the UK in Norfolk which ICE Renewables will construct, operate and maintain
ESPE have just announced their expansion into the UK market. “For this wind turbine ESPE has been audited by ICE Renewables, who did the feasibility study, planning and will lead the installation and O&M. ESPE and ICE Renewables have planned a training program for installation and O&M for FX series wind turbines.” Tiziano Meneghetti, CEO ESPE
- Celebrating our approved dealer status with Windflow and supporting the launch of their new 45/500kW class IIA at All Energy 2014
“ICE Renewables are hugely experienced and respected in the industry. They can offer a unique wrap round service for our customers, helping us offer a fully integrated service from planning to a full warranty maintenance cover for 5 or 10 years. It provides our customers with a quality continuation of service and peace of mind that they will be looked after. ICE Renewables services will complement the current high availability achieved through our other O&M capability.” Steve Squires, Windflow UK Sales Manager
- Celebrating our service broker and integration partnership with Largerwey
“We approached ICE Renewables because we see them as the ideal Commercial Broker for the British market. We firmly believe that the cutting edge technology we provide and the cost-effective high tower solution we offer will appeal here – where high quality and excellent life cycle price-performance levels are required. The Full Service Agreement including comprehensive insurance package, is executed by ICE on behalf of Lagerwey who is the contractual partner. From planning to operations and maintenance this also enables us to provide customers with a fully integrated offer ensuring our customers become our partners.” Says Mr Aart van de Pol, Shareholder and director of Lagerwey
- Celebrating our recent UK sales partnership with PowerWind“We have been talking to ICE Renewables for some time and are delighted that they are now in a position to become our Sales Partner in the UK. They are a well-respected professional company with great credentials in the UK. They understand the sector and customers’ needs and can offer great support and services for anyone looking to install a wind turbine. We wanted to choose a partner who could offer a complete wind turbine package of support for customers and ICE has proven themselves to be proactive and successful at what they do.” Marilyn Heib, PowerWinds representative Head of Sales Europe/ USA and Sales Manager UK
- Celebrating with Vergnet their new venture into the new UK market
“We are delighted that Vergnet have entered onto the UK market and want to start developing and maintaining their own projects and whilst it is still business as usual for ICE servicing all their existing Vergnet clients, we look forward to supporting Vergnet develop in what is new market for them”. Julian Martin, ICE CEO, Chair of Renewable UK’s Small Medium Wind Strategy Group
- Celebrating the success of quiet launch into large scale Solar PV with projects and installations across the UK.
These include projects in the South East, the Midlands and Scotland.